Thursday, September 10, 2009

Changing tack

I reckon, after I have seen a load of creationist videos on YouTube, to act. I wouldn't have done so if the YouTubers involved had acted in a manner that befits a modern society, where debate about a controversy eventually leads to one argument being dashed, if the evidence to the contrary is overwhelming. But what I managed to observe on YouTube was the systematic slaughter of videos by repeated poor-ratinga and DMCAs. There are also claims to the Earth being 6000 years and that all the animals were created in six days and that many animals were destroyed in the great flood. On top of this creationists distort facts and evidence provided by many scientists to prove that transitional forms existed and they even go to the point of questioning a physical law in the second law of thermodynamics without a full appraisal of the facts.

So from now on, I will be regularly updating the blog with videos from the non-rational side of the arguement (there shouldn't have been one in the first place) and I will try and dismantle their evidence using logical reasoning and evidence. I do this because I fear for the future of science- especially in America, where science may be seen as the instrument of the devil and lead to all sorts of horrible nonsense that man is capable of. I have already written about this in SPOTALKS

No comments: