Saturday, November 8, 2008

Awesome technology!

I just found out that my laptop had this really awesome feature and that I could use a mouse or a stylus to basically write whatever we wanted and the laptop would basically just write/type/draw out on the screen whatever we wrote. I knew it was possible 'cause I had seen the profs at NTU using it and also seen it on the tele, many times in India. But to have it as a default feature on my laptop is totally beyond awesome- it's as if a kid has been gifted a new toy and he can't wait to play with it. It also means that I don't have to waste precious time typing out sentences as I am doing now (you probably can guess that I am not the most nimble with my fingers and my "nimbleness" would rank closer to a sloth than a gazelle. I know that many people can type with their eyes closed, but I possess no such talent and nor will I practice to become better). So I am really excited 'cause this means longer blog posts, imaginative drawings and so much more!! This would also mean that typos will become less and less of a feature on this blog.

I feel particularly bloggy today- I should be studying really, but I can't help it! I seem to be infected with the "blog bug"!!! OH GOD HELP ME!!!

No comments: