Saturday, November 8, 2008

Feel like rolling around..

Yeah that's true- I haven't done a thing today. Nothing of note, and I am feeling this strange lethargy- I know that I have to work, what with my exams travelling at the speed of light, just round the corner, but this feeling of contentedness has enveloped me. Let the rest of the world go to hell, I need some time off. So today has been a day of forced studying, totalling up to an hour or so, and the rest of the day has passed of with me watching South Park, and a bit of the tele, listening to the odd jingle and plainly rolling around like a dirty pig, in my sweat.

Maybe it is because of the weather here- it is horribly mucky, with tremendously high humidities, and with little or no wind to lend me some semblance of an AC, it is highly sapping. Damn the humidity (Looks like I have found a convenient scapegoat here! [:D])! My brain is in a state of sweet delirium and it is throbbing ever so slightly- a pain that is bearable and enjoyable at the same time. As I glance at my sweat soaked T-shirt, I know that I need some water to sustain my indolence. I don't like this feeling, but once in a while is not too bad, eh? I reckon I will indulge for now.....

No comments: