Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tribute to a good friend.. will miss you, man!! ;(

First and foremost, I have to say that I have lost a good friend of mine. Vijay a.k.a Gunda, was a cheery chap. With gunda as a friend, you always could say that you had a reliable chap with you. He was always eager to help others and always there to pep the guys up. He used to meditate a lot and he used to tell us all kinds of stories regarding the power of the mind. It was fun being around him- he was one of the few guys during my undergrad days who could really cheer me up. A good soul- a bubbly guy- you could go on and on... I don't like writing obituaries and stuff, 'coz you would have to eulogize and gloss over a whole load of faults that the individual had. But that is not the case with Gunda. He was a fantastic person and a great guy to hang around with... I don't think I can go on.. Gunda, I know that you have gone to a better place than what we have here... I reckon that you are watching down upon us all, ur mates from uni...

Mate, you will be sorely missed.. It shouldn't have been you...

No comments: